Leah Messer-Calvert Reveals If She is Getting a Divorce
Latest posts by Corrina Jean (see all)
- Ariana Grande Cancels Plans Because of Ebola Scare? - October 25, 2014
- Demi Lovato Stands Up for Taylor Swift - October 24, 2014
- Are Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Dating? - October 24, 2014
The most recent episode of Teen Mom 2 was pretty intense. There were some sweet moments, like Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin’s wedding, but there were also some very dramatic moments – like the fight between Leah Messer-Calvert and Jeremy Calvert.
Although there are still some episodes left in the fifth season of Teen Mom 2, Leah Messer-Calvert took to her Official Facebook page to make an announcement and explained, “Jeremy Calvert and I are married and living in the same home. We are not divorced. Sorry some disagree with how things have been portrayed on the show to make you feel so ill toward me. Life is a learning process for everyone in life and nobody is perfect and we all have our different struggles in relationships.”
Not everyone agrees with Leah Messer-Calvert or the way she handled the situation, but fans only see so much of her life. It is hard to judge someone based on seeing twenty minutes of their life every week. The important thing is that Leah and Jeremy Calvert are working through their problems and learning to make their marriage work. Marriage isn’t easy, but these two aren’t giving up that easily! It is great to see them doing well and working through their struggles.
Photo source: Facebook
- Ariana Grande Cancels Plans Because of Ebola Scare? October 25, 2014
- Demi Lovato Stands Up for Taylor Swift October 24, 2014
- Are Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom Dating? October 24, 2014
- Miley Cyrus Consoled Ariana Grande After Diva Rumors October 22, 2014
- Jennette McCurdy Lands New Role October 22, 2014