Leah Messer-Calvert Reveals If She is Getting a Divorce
The most recent episode of Teen Mom 2 was pretty intense. There were some sweet moments, like Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin’s wedding, but there were also some very dramatic moments – like the fight between Leah Messer-Calvert and Jeremy Calvert.
Although there are still some episodes left in the fifth season of Teen Mom 2, Leah Messer-Calvert took to her Official Facebook page to make an announcement and explained, “Jeremy Calvert and I are married and living in the same home. We are not divorced. Sorry some disagree with how things have been portrayed on the show to make you feel so ill toward me. Life is a learning process for everyone in life and nobody is perfect and we all have our different struggles in relationships.”
Not everyone agrees with Leah Messer-Calvert or the way she handled the situation, but fans only see so much of her life. It is hard to judge someone based on seeing twenty minutes of their life every week. The important thing is that Leah and Jeremy Calvert are working through their problems and learning to make their marriage work. Marriage isn’t easy, but these two aren’t giving up that easily! It is great to see them doing well and working through their struggles.
Photo source: Facebook
- Taylor Swift Trademarks ‘1989’ Lyrics February 1, 2015
- Crazy Rumor Alert! Is Selena Gomez Pregnant? January 31, 2015
- Did Cody Simpson Cause a Feud? January 29, 2015
- Selena Gomez ‘Really Happy’ With DJ Zedd January 29, 2015
- Debby Ryan Done with ‘Jessie’ January 27, 2015
- Olivia Holt Reveals New Role January 27, 2015
- Ariana Grande’s Ex Writing Music About Her? January 26, 2015
- Emma Watson To Play Belle In ‘Beauty and the Beast’ January 26, 2015
- ‘Lizzie McGuire’ Reunion Sans Hilary Duff? It Happened! January 25, 2015
- Miley Cyrus Unrecognizeable From Disney Days January 24, 2015